Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall is upon us friends. It's here. I can feel it in the air and see it in the changing colors on the trees. Oh man. My arms can't wait to be in long sleeves and sweaters.

Yesterday was a true Sunday in every sense of the word. I went to church with Jessica and Betsy. Then our afternoon was filled with outdoors things and pictures. We talked a lot about the future. What our lives will be like, our kids, our men (which was a main topic.) This is really the prime time in our lives, when we're not bound by jobs, families and real life obligations. This is the time.

I enjoy their company immensely. It was a true sunday with true friends.

On another note, we listened to the new Kings of Leon cd. It is so good. It's on repeat on my iPod now. So good. Get it.

No comments: